A peep in to the latest trend in make up machinery
What is color blocking?? Color blocking is the technique which is simple yet tricky enough .
- Don’t need to blend in a lot. Make them look stand out. That’s the key
- No need to use matching shades to get the right look. Go as random as u want to.
- Do not need to follow hard and fast rules of eye makeup.
- No specifications for colors to get in specific eye area .You can put a highlighter all over the eye and the dark shadow near the eye duct.. That’s gonna work well.
- Just throw some colors together and rock them .No limit to colors.. just do not overdo it by pouring the whole palette.
- The trick is to bring those colors together which enhance each other. According to fashionistas go for the colors which have same hues like neon orange and mailbox red and mustard yellow .. but if not who cares ..!!
- Color blocking is a lot about randomness. Don't want to put many colors together .Put one color all over ..that will do
- If u care for an everyday ,simply put one shadow which is catching u more at the moment and forget mix n match for the time being.