Lil bit About Me

My photo
I'm a next door kinda girl, with a passion for Colors, Sparkles, Shimmers & Shades.

Wednesday 19 October 2011

An Honor indeed..Liebster Blog Award

Hey friends,I have recently been given a beauty blog award by Rakhshan..so sweet of her.She runs a beauty blog with wonderful reviews and posts..Love from the bottom of my heart.





Well, this is Liebster Award which nominates those bloggers who have less than 200 followers, yet are doing a good job.As a token of appreciation They are given this honor.
Further more it is more of a chain which encourages fairly new bloggers, as those who receive it have obligation to some rules.With Power comes responsibility..:D
All they have to do is
a) Pick 5 other deserving Bloggers.
b)Notify them of their recognition.
c)They also have to Pin the award on their blog.
d)Thank the presenter of the award..(BAT MY EYES)


All in all spreading love and encouragement is main motto.


So my Winners of this award are going to be:
Gloss And Magic for her absolute fashion & beauty tips and picks.
Madame Hot lips for her amazing Reviews and Imagery.
Sahar Awan's blog for being a "Fashion Freak".:D
Wonder Woman Rises for lovely outfits and beauty industry News.
Love bean girl for her NOTDs.way to go lady!!
So Ladies ..Congrats ..And keeping doing awesome stuff ..Love to all .XOXO
Cheers Cheeky Chic

12 comments:

  1. hello dear :) congrats on the award <3

    wild and fierce

    don't miss my smexy giveaway! it's my first time :)

    model's own lipstick giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for the award :) And congrats to other 5 blogs as well :) I am surely going to check them out.
    Cheers
    www.sahrishadeel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur a darling babe:)x
    but please correct my name's spelling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh sweetie !!im terribly sorry..apologies from my heart.im switched to an ancient keyboard here .my laptop's gone for upgrade.im gonna fix this right awayXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the award. Just wrote a blog post on it here: http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2011/10/kreativ-blogger-award-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are welcome my dear..thumbs up

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know I'm late, but..thank you very much CC :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...