Lil bit About Me

My photo
I'm a next door kinda girl, with a passion for Colors, Sparkles, Shimmers & Shades.

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Always a Lady's Color: Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Pink Frosting

Rosy set of cheeks is all-time favorite. Check out Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Pink Frosting.



HAVE A LOOK:
Maybelline Dream bouncy blush comes in a standardized but subtle round case with a transparent lid. Very easy to carry and travel friendly.
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Pink Frosting

HAVE A VIEW:
The blush shade looks comparatively very bright to what it actually comes up as: slightly frosted pink on swatching. The finish is a little contradicting to being 'frosty' and is more satiny. The bouncy feature relates to the solidified mousse like texture it has which makes the blush easily applied and very blendable.
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Pink Frosting
Close Up

HAVE A SAY:
Firstmost it is one of the truest shade of a pink in blushes that I have come across. Though I was expecting it to be a little coral but it came of a pink that is closest to the natural blush you would have truthfully 'Pink Frosting'. So it has become one of my day-to-day blush that often reach to and know they wont go wrong.
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Pink Frosting
Swatch
The somewhat hardened mousse-y texture implies that it is something between a powder and cream. The creamy side makes it very convenient to blend yet does not turn greasy and would stay very natural.

The blusher is really really pigmented and I need the slightest bit to bring color to my cheeks. Just a few dab and bit of finger swipes in the name of blending and i'm good to go. I can always increase the color intensity if I want to.

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Pink Frosting
Swatch blended
The packaging is not something extra ordinary but you never even care about it. Sometimes I even like the bump of product as you don't actually have to dig in for product. the transparent lid lets you have a view of product inside.

HAVE A NOD or SHAKE:

  • The truest Pink of all.
  • Easy to blend in.
  • Quite pigmented for a cream blusher.
  • A non- greasy texture
  • A natural no shimmer/ glitter finish.
  • Suitable for dry or oily skin.

So that was all about Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Pink Frosting.
Hope you like the review. Till next post.
Cheers
Cheeky Chic

7 comments:

  1. pretty shade......xoxoxo.....^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog :) Maybe want follow each other? If yes, just follow me, and i follow you back :)
    xx
    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont usually wear make up but it was a nice review :)

    Thank you for your lovely comment! Of course we can follow each other! I'd be so glad to keep in contact like you said :) and what about other social media? That way I won't miss a thing! I'll leave mine in the links below <3 


    Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo / Bloglovin

    Hannah's Heels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi...thnx for the review....will try this out...
    Wud love it if u dropped by my blog sometime...
    http://lovelyskincareforyou.blogspot.in//

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear
    Nice, it's a wonderful color
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting product, it seems to work =)
    kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trust Maybelline to come out with amazing blush formulae! I've tried liquid, dream mousse, dream touch and now I want this! It's such a pretty doll pink shade ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...