Lil bit About Me

My photo
I'm a next door kinda girl, with a passion for Colors, Sparkles, Shimmers & Shades.

Thursday 22 September 2011

Christina Aguilera eye make up look recreated

 Here is may another effort in celebrity makeup looks recreation.WAS - SAY?


 Well this is the look I obtained most easily .I used :
For prep:
Diana of London Matyifying gel makeup base as Primer.
Becute Foundation stick plus concealer in PS 7.

For shadowing :
Just Gold Italy eye shadow palette
Mabrook Cake liner in Black 07-1

For  Lashes:
NYC curling Mascara
For Lining:
DMGM Professional kohl eye liner pencil(on waterline)

Mabrook Cake liner in Black 07-1 (On Upper lash line)

All You have to focus on is :
a)Prepare the eye in best condition so the light gold shows off.
b)Add deepest shade to outer eye,if there isn't dark navy blue, try adding a lil black.
c)Keep the eye liner on upper lash line minimum.(no Cat or Cleopatra eyes)
d)Blend & Smudge the outer and lower eye as much as u can
Excuse my brow,it isnt very clean ..You can see some stray hair.That is because I don't usually pluck my brows .Keep it "au naturale"..
Moreover, the navy blue looks less darker in images because of flash.
In real it was more towards black.
So I hope u like it
Comments are heartly waited
SEE YA
Cheers
Cheeky Chic














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...