Lil bit About Me

My photo
I'm a next door kinda girl, with a passion for Colors, Sparkles, Shimmers & Shades.

Wednesday 15 February 2012

NOTW:Lovely NAILS

Hey fellows, I have been really passive now a days in terms of posting here. My cam was out of order and I so wanted to capture these nails before valentine but appearntly i had no chance of flaunting the experince my nails went through this week.
Lets see how I did.
Once again I took inspiration of different random images off the Google and try bringing them on my tips.












 And the whole look.








Hope you like them.
See Ya soon.
Cheers
Cheeky Chic

12 comments:

  1. OMG you are getting better each time! Love the heart one, soo appropriate for Valentine's Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea for nail art inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute. You should do this professionally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whoa!!that'd be a huge deal.thanks for the thumbs up though..XOXO

      Delete
  4. You're really very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely original manicure dear!!! Excuse my delay in answering you! And thanks for your lovely comment! Now, follow you by GFC too!!!
    *I just release a new image on my Facebook Official Page, hope you “like it” and drink a sip of ABSOstyle with me: join my day to day!!!

    KISSES!
    EstefanĂ­a J. ABSOstyle
    Bloglovin’ * Twitter * fashiolista * LOOKBOOK * CHICISIMO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too creative...love love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...