Lil bit About Me

My photo
I'm a next door kinda girl, with a passion for Colors, Sparkles, Shimmers & Shades.

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Feeling Pink..!!


Hey everyone,
This is a pretty simple pink eye makeup.Hope you fellows like it.


 I was just fondling with colors the other day .And I created this look .Pink color just caught my eye.There was not much effort involved .Just followed my instincts.But I still like it afterwards.Thought I should share.Do tell me How good or otherwise I did.


I used :
Silk Touch eye shadow palette,
NYC curling mascara,
Diana of London Gel Base,
Mabrook solid eyeliner,
DMGM kohl eye pencil,
and NYC Sparkling eye dust


Have you ever came up with an idea instantly?
Do share


Cheers
Cheeky Chic













4 comments:

  1. love ur EOTD...
    ur eye liner is great...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for liking it ..it was just a passing moment.i wondered later how it turned out to be so good..:D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...